Engineering Connect is an online community for engineering professionals to engage in conversations around technology subjects, engineer insights and explore careers in engineering. Our community is dedicated to creating relevant content that inspires, educates and connects the Lockheed Martin engineers of today and tomorrow.
Whether you are an entry-level engineer, an experienced engineer, a college student or an intern – your membership will offer you access to:
- Engineering Insights: firsthand knowledge from leading Lockheed Martin engineers, top engineering professors and industry thought leaders.
- Tech Briefings/Online Events/Webinars: technical demonstrations, knowledge sharing, career advice and more from industry-leading engineers and career coaches in the engineering field.
- Campus2Career Career Guidance: learn how to take control, market, manage and execute engineering job searches for your engineering career.
- Peer Networking: communicate in real-time with fellow engineers.
- Daily Curated Content: relevant engineering topics and early-career advice for the engineering field of your choice.
Note: Engineering Connect is a private community for early-career, experienced and student engineers. All requests to join our community will be reviewed by our Community Manager.